Episode 5 - Pierre Goes Home

Big night last night! Not only did all of you get an inside look at where I come from, but you got to meet the people that made me who I am today. As much as I love the action and energy of Harlem, there is nothing like coming back to Trenton. Relaxing, seeing my 3 favorite women (who are the center of my world), and a home cooked meal (lol, which happened to be Pizza Hut!!!). Is there anything better? Having Jason coming home with me and seeing my people and my city was important to me, because after all we are cut from the same cloth. Of all the people who I have grown close to in Harlem, Jason is the one dude I knew would appreciate my love for my family and for my city. Although Jason and I are very different people, our upbringing and sense of family values are very similar. I love you for that mydude!
Shout out to my cousin (aka my brother) Jab! Jab IS Trenton. There is no one on earth who knows Trenton better then Jab, so Jason got the best tour Trenton has to offer because of Jab. I love you FAM! But life still goes on back in Harlem. I'm sure the question on everyone’s mind is how I feel about Brooke and Christian. I'm sure you want to know if I'm still cool with Christian, and how do I feel about Brooke.

The questions of the day! So you really want to know? Do you really want to know how I feel about my dude Christian? Well, I will tell you. I will let you all know how this impacts me...
Next Monday at 10 PM on BET. LolAny thoughts, opinions or questions on the show? Let me know right here on my blog! And thanks to all of you. I wouldn't be here without your support.



6 comments:

ariana said...

Trenton Makes, the World Takes--shout out to the 609!

rdhjbmn said...

yes i saw the show [TRENTON]....it's always more ladies to come..guess i have to watch the next show to see what happens...i forgot to mention do u realize the picture of the cast; your standing alone off to the side while the rest is all bunch in together. Goes to show :you are your own person:

born alone die alone
"u was born an original so dont die a copy" -N/A

KC- Trenton Native

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the show last night.. It's always good to see a man and the women in his family... I watch because it's good to see something uplifting for young black people our age.. They see something other than rapping and playing sports.. However, that whole Brooke and Aleshia situation, he was 1000% wrong for parading Brooke around her job like that.. I would be pi$$ed.. But whatever.. Dudes come a dime a dozen so I'm sure she will be fine... Great show though..

Shaunie said...

I am just really happy to see educated African Americans on television!! It's truly refreshing and puts a smile on my face!!

Anonymous said...

Well Pierre,

Jason seems like pretty good company to keep...you two have ya head together!!!As for the other drama (in ya life) "choose whom you call friends carefully". Certain things just shouldnt happen between homies (its against the code)lol, I guess that just proves you need a southern city girl (like me) and not an Uptown Diva!!- smile

Bridget said...

There has been a lot of feed back about the show, both positve and negative, yet I only have outstanding things to say about it. It is extremely fascinating to see a show of this caliber. Hopefully this will inspire the creation of more shows of its kind. Not since the good old days of the Cosby Show and A Diffrent World has something this extraordinary reflected the positive aspects of young black society. Furthermore, it is imperative that not only young black people see positive images of themselves portrayed on television, but also America as a whole. I believe this series is a great addition in the efforts of disassembling institutionalized racism and negative stereotypes of African Americans.
Bridget G

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Pierre Downing | by TNB