Keri Hilson Album Release Party


Tuesday night was the Keri Hilson Album Release party, and I have good news and bad news. The good news is I had a really good time and she looked absolutely beautiful. The bad news is I did not get her phone number. But there is always next time! Lol
But seriously, events like this are crazy. I am not sure when/if I will ever get used to being invited to stuff like this. I am still just a kid from Trenton NJ, so I am not ashamed to say that an event like a Keri Hilson release party puts me in awe a little bit. I am not taking something like this for granted, because I understand how lucky I am. But don’t get it twisted… I made sure I had as much fun as humanly possible. Lol
I attached some pictures from the party. Let me know what you think!
-Pierre


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really? What do you reeeeaaaaallly think we think? Very nice picture P....

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Pierre Downing | by TNB