Harlem Heights Meets the Wild West



This Monday night on March 30th, I along with most of my cast mates will be hosting a viewing party at Johnny Utah’s in Manhattan on 25 West 51st Street. I invite personally invite all of my friends and fans to come and support the show and have a really dope time. The show will be shown on 3 huge screens (I think something crazy like 12 feet each), and there will be drink specials the entire night. The episode will be shown at its normal time of 10 o’clock, so I would recommend getting there as early as possible. It should be a really fun night; especially because this is a very different kind of event from any of our other parties we have hosted. For those that have been there, you know exactly what I mean. For those that haven’t, I will put it to you in 2 words…. MECHANICAL BULL!!! Now if that doesn’t peak your interest, then I don’t know what would.
Tell a friend, tell a relative, tell a friend of a relative or even tell a relative of a friend. But regardless, I hope to see all of you there and I may even let you buy me a shot of tequila! lol
-Pierre

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh if only I didn't live in Atlanta... I would definately come see this... Good luck with everything..

Kayella said...

Will there be more events like this?

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Pierre Downing | by TNB